I told you I was recently working on a big project for our week long interview process for new missionaries. Well, last night was the commissioning ceremony for seven new missionaries! We got to dress up just a little and my dress shows off my early-popping pregnant belly, so we made a memory of it and I thought I would share.
5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much faster the 2nd baby "pops" out??? I was in maternity clothes much earlier on this time around than with Colin!
Ya'll look great! :)
Love the belly! LOVE the hair!! The 12th is a GO!
Isn't it amazing how quickly baby #2 shows? Cute pic!!
Anyhow, I've been WAAAAY MIA and totally behind on my blog and even keeping in touch/sending updates until now... but I am also due around the same time as you! Kudos to you to be able to do so much. I was super tired and exhausted the first trimester! I was just happy I could show up to work on time and keep Jocelyn under control on the days I am off. haha.
~ lilly :)
You are the most adorable thing i've ever seen! :) LOVE you! :)
More, more, more! Darling pic!!!
Post a Comment