We went for our 12 week appointment this morning. Baby's heartbeat it good and strong, all the blood work from last appointment came back great! We took Ben with us hoping this will be a way he can be involved already with the new baby. We scheduled our gender sono for 17 weeks, but when I got home and checked my google calendar, we are planning to be in Houston for the day I scheduled it. I knew the date sounded familiar when I set up the appointment. Oh well. I will have to reschedule that now. I will let you know...

Here are the belly shots. Not much difference in the pictures, but I definitely look a little pregnant now as compared to 4 weeks ago. I have moved on to all maternity clothes now. It is still that awkward stage - some of my regular clothes fit, but aren't very comfortable, but some of the maternity still looks a little too big. My friend Tina who has a baby 6 months younger than Ben let me borrow all her summer maternity clothes. Woohoo. I love it. I even got a compliment on my (her) top this morning from the OB nurse :)
I am still feeling pretty good. No morning sickness really, but hopefully it will be completely gone soon since I am moving out of the first trimester. My biggest "symptom" is being tired all the time and I snack a lot! No cravings really, same when I was pregnant with Ben.
Ben is still running around like crazy and getting more grown up by the second. He has officially learned to say the word "no." Oh joy! He reserves it for when his cup is taken away from him or it is time to clean up and he isn't ready to put away his toys. Let the fun begin!
2 comments:
Ray suggested saying it in Spanish until we have a sex and name...el número dos del bebé.
His motto is that he's nothing if not helpful. What would I do without him?!? :o)
I've been out of the loop on checking blogs, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!!! :) I still keep up with you guys as much as possible through the newsletters that are sent out.
Sounds like you guys are doing well! :)
Post a Comment