I babysat an adorable little 3 year old girl today and suddenly Ben decided it was time to show his skills. He can stand up in the middle of the floor, holding nothing, and take off. He is very slow and deliberate, but very steady. We will see if he reverts to crawling now that the fun little friend is gone.
(All videos are 1 minute or less)
Walking Video - Charlotte and I were highly encouraging him to walk. Sorry about the bright sunshine in our living room, but I am loving it!
Weak: He is stronger than I ever give him credit for, but he does this every time he wants one of the bags of blocks out of his toy box. Total faker!
Lemonade Please: He knows how to use his signs when they most benefit him. I should have never introduced him to pink lemonade.
Gymboree - He loved playing all over the couch cushions, but the best part of this video is all his gibber-gabber (how do you spell that?). I really think he has full conversations, but nothing is intelligible.
Gymboree - He loved playing all over the couch cushions, but the best part of this video is all his gibber-gabber (how do you spell that?). I really think he has full conversations, but nothing is intelligible.
No comments:
Post a Comment