Second, he eats a TON. Last night for dinner he ate 2, yes 2, plates this full. And had some fruit. He can't just eat from my plate. I have to actually factor him in when I plan proportions for cooking.
Ben got a new wooden workbench for his birthday. You can see him expertly insert the nail in the hole and wait until the end (it is only a 45 second video) to see the cutest new trick! Teaser - Where's Ben?
He is getting better at wielding the spoon. Honestly, I just gave it to him to play with. I had no idea he could actually get food into his mouth. He has eaten an entire meal with his spoon, but it was sticky food. He doesn't do so well with these pieces of apples, but he has the right idea. It is a super short video too.
3 comments:
Haha. I loved the "oh yeah, three in the spoon and they all fell off....try again...oh, yes, they're on the bib". :) Videos are great! Is it strange that your 'baby' eats what you guys eat now? I can imagine it is hard to take in at first...
What a charming child! I want to see Ben in person. I feel a bit like he's a celeb! I watch him from a distance and imagine what I would do if we were in the same room: scoop him up, tell him my name, ask him lots of questions, pick out a book...
Entirely too cute Am! I love the videos. He's too cute patting himself on the chest!
Post a Comment