Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More 6 month pictures

For those of you that didn't watch the video in my last post, here are some of his 6 month pictures. You know I can never pick just one or two or ten, so here are many!

We go to the dr. on Thursday, so I will have a stats update for you all then.

Blueberries were a messy hit! He loved them.


His biggest laugh/smile.

Too much fun.
Thanks for the gorgeous blanket Cara!

Examining (and eventually peeing on) my first ever baby gift, a blanket from Great Grandma.

Playing with my "wish they were better" picture editing skills. I will just keep playing around until I get good.


These were in the slide show from the last post.

I saw this pose on a google image search, the place where I find all my picture taking inspiration.
On this day, I had only planned to take pictures of Ben, not of myself and Ryan. My friend Salyna caught me on the World Impact property taking pictures of my baby and stopped to take pictures of the 3 of us. Maybe one day we will actually plan for a family picture and dress a little better, although it is funny that we kinda match.


He didn't try to eat them. Odd.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed with your photography skills ! ! ! Keep sharing because you have a great model in that little guy. The pictures of the three of you are also really good. Love you guys!
Aunt Ginger

Ryan Carter said...

no those are not my arms in the tree picture.

my wife and my boy are the best ever! no offense to any of you other husbands and fathers.

Kennedy Crew said...

I love the pic of him with the dark background. They are always my fav of my kids. Something about them being so pale with the dark background. The pics of the 3 of you weren't bad either ;)
~Salyna