Friday, September 25, 2009

Fussy Baby Update & Some Laughter

If you are wondering, Ben is still not 100%. I think I have decided he is cutting a tooth. At least I am hoping so. I had his ears checked and they are perfectly fine. He is eating fine again, but not napping well at all. He even took a pacifier today. My kid has never ever taken a pacifier. Something is definitely amiss. We are trying the Hylands Teething Tablets and hoping it soothes him some. I even bathed him in the sleepy time soap and put on the sleepy time lotion with all good intentions. I will be sure and let you all know when that tooth emerges.

I have a couple of videos (merged into one) of Ben laughing so you can hear him, but they aren't very good. The laughter is good, but the video quality is bad. Why? Because we have to hide the camera from him. I took these a couple of weeks ago. He has increased his laughter, but I can't get it on video no matter how hard I try. In the second half when Ben is laughing with Ryan - that is Ben's favorite thing to play with Ryan. If you notice, Ryan scoots him back down and Ben immediately lunges forward to almost dangle off his chest. Ben will do this for a long time. But, we got caught videoing, as you will notice, so the laughter stopped and he had to check out what I was doing.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Kat said...

It's funny how hard we have to try for good videos! I recently found an old one where Kenzi was in a stage where she wouldn't sing on camera, so Bernie stuck it under his shirt and had the lens peeking between two buttons. In the video, she's singing and then stops and says, "Daddy got a camera in his shirt." Ooh, busted.