Monday, December 1, 2008

24 week update

Check out that belly! It is really getting full of baby.

We had our 24 week doctor's appointment today. Everything looks great. Nothing even really to report. The doctor said I didn't gain much weight, my blood pressure looks good, and I will have my glucose test at our next appointment. We will go again on Dec 22nd, a little early, since we will be out of town after Christmas.

I have a little note to give all you "happy-to-shop-for-Ben" people out there. We know it is really, really tempting to just pick up little baby boy stuff at the store, but please take special note of his registry. He created his wish list just for you! Being first time parents, we don't have any baby stuff, so there are many, many things to choose from on the registry. If you want to buy Christmas gifts for him, please consider something from the registry. Here are the links.
Babies R Us - registry # 55656824 Almost everything is here!
Target - registry # 014194400000258 There isn't much here.

Here is another picture just to please those of you that like seeing me in maternity clothes :) My face looks like I am pained, but I'm not.

2 comments:

Team Chamness said...

24 weeks! Can't wait to meet Ben!

Edwin and Lilly said...

wow 24 weeks -- almost there!! =)