Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gettin' Bigger



8 Week Belly & 12 Week Belly (and a haircut)

I am not very good at blogging yet. I will practice and try to get better!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Love the haircut (and the belly)! We got your postcard in the mail today too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you guys! No more yardwork for you, do you hear me?

Lyn-z said...

you are the 10th person I know who is pregnant!!! So excited for you & can't wait to get more details!

Love ya!

Walmart Fashionista said...

You are too cute!!! And I wish my belly was that small!!! :) Can't wait to see how you progress...very exciting!

Janet Morrison-Lane said...

I am so excited for you!!! And I love the things you've done to update your blog site to reflect all the pregnancy stuff! I have a new website/toy that I think you'll enjoy. As soon as I get some time, I'll show you mine and tell you about it. You're gonna love it!...and it'll give you something to do in your "spare time" while the baby is growing. :)