Thursday, October 10, 2013

Growing Up

Since the boys moved into the same room,
I have wanted to makeover Nate's nursery into a home office/treadmill storage/Ben's rest area room. It took me longer than I hoped, but I think it has mostly come together.

I knew I wanted gray and blue, but I couldn't decide on the right blue. Until Ryan bought this shirt! Then I knew. I made him come with me to the craft store, while wearing the shirt, to pick out my accent paint! What a guy.

 These were the sweet walls in Nate's nursery.
 Bye bye tree and name.
 Priming and edging. Necessary, but not fun.
Here is a video tour (mostly for Candice bc she has been begging).
Eventually, I want to get a chair in this style. Maybe a solid, maybe a print. I don't know. And eventually I should use that treadmill, but for now it just takes up good real estate in that tiny room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice, Amber! I'm glad Ryan was a good sport about being used as a swatch for your room color. Haha

Moving to the treadmill, I'm running a 15 minute mile right now, which is super slow, but an improvement. Get on the treadmill! It's a great place to pray. I'm pretty sure that's the only way I survive it!