Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shamless Sharing of Cuteness

On my worst days I wonder if anything I did in the day was a positive example for my boys. Most days though I look at them in wonder and think surely it is the grace of God that I get to be their mom and they are so tender and eager to learn. Each night Nate hugs my neck tight and let's his body go limp because he knows I've got him. I ask "Who loves you?" Without fail he says, "You and Abby (his cousin)." And then I ask "And who do you love?" He almost always says, "Me, you, Ben, Daddy..." and then a list of various friends and family! Whenever we talk about God Nate is always quick to say in a very excited voice, "We know God!" They both love to read our Bible story at bedtime and insist on holding their own Bibles while we read from the Jesus Storybook Bible. Ben has them almost all memorized! And he likes for Ryan to find the next story in his Bible so he can use his ribbon to mark it. He finds the chapter number and "reads" along.
It does my heart well!
So well!
On another note, Ben played outside in shorts yesterday and this is our afternoon today! Kansas is crazy!
 
 
 



No comments: