Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Day. Woohoo!

It started snowing at 7am and didn't stop until about 3pm. 
We began the day watching from the warmth of our house.
Happy dance for the snow.
Daddy pushed a few cars up the hill and directed the stuck ones to turn around in our driveway.
I measured four inches. I don't know what the official totals are. This is our first snow that was more than a dusting. The boys and I have colds, but we couldn't resist the fun to play! 
My friend Adria took most of these pictures and graciously let me steal them for my own blog. She captured some amazing shots of my boys!

Pure joy!
 Sledding with my bff, Nadia. 
 I don't know what he was looking for in the bushes, but he thought it was loads of fun.
 Brothers
 Our friend Judah, free as a bird.
 His face. ha.
 He pouted when he had to wait for the sled to come back up the hill. He LOVED racing down over and over again.
 Snowball fight! The giggles were so great.
 Don't know who fell but Nate thinks it was funny.
 Happy. So happy.
 Flying snow.
 Quite a few people came out to play. 
 Defensive position.
 Uncle Daren built a snowman with the boys.
 My sledding baby!
 Thanks for the snow, God. It cheered us up!

No comments: