Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Fun

With all our traveling I am way behind in blogging. Here is a catch-up post.

Nate is almost 7 months old and we are just starting solids because he hasn't been interested. He is not too fond of them!


If you remember, Ben has some awesome dance moves. My mom bought him a new CD that we love and Ben has brought out some new moves and sings along now too! So fun!

Nate is just starting to pull his knees under him a bit.

Big boy!
Ben randomly asked me to wrap him in the Moby one day. I took it as a challenge! As soon as I got him in he laid his head down like Nate does and said, "nite nite." Don't worry, I didn't leave him in there long.
Brothers - Recently Ben randomly pointed at Nate while looking at me and said. "That my brother." Ah!
Nate is officially sitting although he can't get to a sitting position on his own yet.
For whatever reason I call him Nate-a-roo often, so he had to have this Roo from Whinny the Pooh when we were at Disney.
Some days you can find me like this around 3pm when naptime for Ben ends.
I found Ben kicked back reading to himself in the tub one day. Better than on the pot!
Rolling can be hazardous.
We have lots of road construction right now that is very annoying because of all the street closures, but it provides some outdoor entertainment...if we don't melt in these 100 degree days.
We are going greener! We bought a push reel lawnmower and electric edger. It is a great work-out. I mow, Ryan edges, Ben picks up sticks and Nate watches from the porch!
Ben eating a hot dog at a church picnic.

No comments: