Ben is always there to help (hinder)!
I tried to get some video of him cooing, but he does not like to perform for the camera and Ben is always all up in our business.He is keeping a steady eating schedule of every 4 hours during the day. He goes down for a nap like a champ after being up for 1.5-2 hours. I swaddle him, lay him down and he goes to sleep without a fuss. It's very convenient since I have Ben helping to put him down most naps. He still wont go down in the evening well so we usually end up holding him on the couch after Ben goes to bed. Then, I feed him again at 9:45pm and he goes right down. Some nights he sleeps until 6-7am, other nights he gets up around 4-5am and then goes back down until 8am.
He is such a happy baby. Here, he was looking at Ryan and making faces.
And here he is smiling for me.
He has some wild hair after baths.
He is laying on one of my baby blankets.
I got a rocker/recliner for Christmas. If Nate and I are sitting in it, Ben wants up too. Nursing with Ben in my lap has become an acquired skill. We read lots of books while "baby eat."








No comments:
Post a Comment