Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Merry Christmas

Look, ma, two teeth!

I really hate delaying gratification. I really love buying gifts (and receiving them too). So, that means I usually go buy a gift the same day I think up the perfect gift (I hate shopping) and then usually find a way to give the gift the same day.

Fortunately for me, Ryan had to give me my Christmas present early this year. I asked to go see Tran Siberian Orchestra. They were only in Wichita this past Monday. I have always loved their music, but never seen them live. I really am not a concert person, but I had the best time! I was sitting on the edge of my chair and grinning from ear to ear like a little kid through the first 3-4 songs. It was a little early for Christmas, but it was the best present. Thanks, babe, I love you!

The light show was incredible.


They even had fire! A few times we could feel the heat when it shot up.


So, if I got my present early, I figured Ryan deserved his early too. Ben and I bought him a new office chair for his home office. His old chair had been ghetto rigged a few too many times and made this horrible noise every time he moved in it. His office is very close to Ben's room and I was started to wonder if it was disturbing Ben's naps. So, a new chair for Dad makes Mom happy. A win-win for everyone.

"Helping" Daddy work in his office.


Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Ryan Carter said...

my chair is the bomb. it makes me feel important :)

Lauren Zaffos said...

How fun!!!