
Once again, much has changed as Ben grew another month. At 7 months he was starting to crawl, but not really going anywhere. Today, he follows me all over the house and gives me no privacy. He is getting pretty fast too and good at mastering the little steps up and down throughout the house, like this one.
He crawled up to the door after we waved Bye Bye to Daddy in the morning.
Nurse and 1/2 C cereal and 2 ounces of applesauce for breakfast
2 ounces of fruit or veggie for 10:30am snack
Nurse and 4 ounces of green veggie and 4 ounces of fruit for lunch
2 ounces of fruit or veggie at 3:30pm snack
Nurse and 4 ounces of yellow veggie and 4 ounces of fruit for dinner
I discovered his need for snacks in an unfortunate way. He was napping for maybe only 30 minutes and waking in the night again. Ugh. I offered him a snack one day before his nap and he slept 2 hours. So, I have continued to offer snacks and he continues to nap well. Poor kid. I felt horrible because I didn't know he was hungry. He is still pretty skinny and long though. We go to the ped next week and I am anxious to see what percentiles he falls into now - my guess is low on head size, low in weight and high in length.
And of course, I already told you that he got his two bottom teeth this month. I think he might be getting another one on top right now. He has started to refuse food and keeps that lizard tongue of his going like crazy.
Banana Boy - He still isn't too crazy about finger foods except for the baby wagon wheels and puffs, not real foods yet.
This is a little blurry, but a good example of some Mommy loving from Ben. He leaves round, wet spots everywhere if you let him.
Notice Ben is in the same pose. If we get on the ground with him he thinks we are mountains to be climbed and proceeds to climb over us again and again.
I got to keep Lincoln for a morning while his family was moving (sad, they are 2 miles rather than 2 minutes walking distance from me now). Lincoln was born 2-9 and Ben 3-10. Isn't the height difference funny? They actually did this pose on their own. Lincoln can pull up very well and cruise the furniture. Ben can pull up, but doesn't go anywhere. In this picture, Lincoln's paci was in the stroller seat, so he went looking for it and Ben wanted to check it out too.
2 comments:
Too cute, too cute, too cute! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on pictures and behavior! Thanks to the internet!!!!
Love to the three of you!
Great Grandma
LOVE it! He is getting so big Amber!
Post a Comment