
My mom came to visit for the weekend. She just couldn't stand that Ben was getting so big and she wasn't here to see him. I thoroughly enjoyed her visit and I am sure Ben loved the extra hugs and kisses and free passes from having to sleep in his crib and being cuddled instead.

Just hanging out at home.

We went for a stroller walk at the Arkansas River. It was so windy that day that it was a real workout.

She gave him one of his baths.

My sister bought Ben a swimsuit and sent it along with my mom. Too cute! I will get a picture posted soon. If Ben has a swimsuit, he needs a pool, right? We were at Babies R Us and I just couldn't help myself. He hasn't gotten in water yet, but I think he likes his new pool.

I usually am not a fan of things printed on the rear - babies or grown-ups. But, this is a cute little outfit and he looked even cuter in it while he slept.
No comments:
Post a Comment