Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just for Fun

The two men in my life took me on a date yesterday. Ryan and I used to go to dinner every Thursday evening and decided to move our date to Friday lunches instead. Ben is pretty fussy and much more unpredictable in the evenings, so lunch works better and Ryan is off on Fridays. We went to a cute little sandwich/soup/salad spot where I had never been. We had to take a table right by the soda machines, so we got lots of looks and compliments from many people. It was fun! No one tried to touch - big plus! I didn't get a picture of us though, so you will just have to use your imagination. But, I must say, we all three were quite a good lookin' family.

Here are some pictures just to keep you interested.

See my big belly.
I am about to outgrow the Newborn stuff, but the 0-3 is still too big.
(He was squirming on his changing table.)

Some fun time with Mommy after my bath. We read a book and then took our picture. My Aunt Can Can and Aunt T love taking their own pictures like this, so this is for them!


I was trying to resist the kisses from Mommy and Daddy, but they got them!

1 comment:

Ryan Carter said...

i love me some baby cheek!