Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ben Starting to Read

If the title didn't warn you enough, this is a TOTAL proud mom post. People keep asking if Ben is reading yet. He sounds out words easily and is still loving to learn. Although he doesn't love that school is five days a week and he only gets a two day break. I think he wishes it was switched around. He has had a hard time going back after Thanksgiving break, but he's making it!

Sorry that I am terrible with my phone video. But at least you see and hear him :)


He brought this paper home. They were to draw "g" words. I barely guessed any of them. Hilarious. We actually think he is quite talented in art like his daddy. He has brought home some pretty impressive stuff. But, take a guess at these "g" words.
L-R Top to Bottom:
Glue
Girl playing baseball
Gate
Gorilla
Guitar

No comments: