Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

We spoiled our Daddy this year!

First, we gave him his big gift about two weeks early because I hate to wait! 
This is the Lion and the Serpent sculpture by Louis Barye. I was listening to a youtube video of one of his classes and he just went on and on about this sculpture. Apparently, many of the staff have heard Ryan talk of this sculpture but because I am never able to take his classes, I had only heard of it the one time. 

With many, many different ebay searches, I finally found a replica that would be perfect. He was totally surprised and loves it. I have warned him that this is likely the best give I'll ever give him.
And we threw in this super cool stamp for all his many books! We actually held onto this one and gave it to him on Father's Day morning. 
 And finally, a picture of my boys looking like Daddy.

1 comment:

Edwin and Lilly said...

Wow, way to go, Amber!! What thoughtful presents and to celebrate Father's Day! And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of how the boys want to be all like Daddy. PRECIOUS!

Miss you guys!!! -lilly