Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Tree is up! Complete with my Grandma's red bows from her tree. I LOVE them!
Best ornament Ryan ever bought for me - when we were pregnant with Ben.
 Perfect ornament that I bought for Ryan!
 The boys have a tree in their playroom.
 
Notice where all the ornaments ended up.
The candle holders were my Grandma's too. And I made my first Pinterest inspired pallet project.
 
Lights on the house this year!
 
If you want something done, do it yourself!
 My daddy would be so proud - perfectly straight! Of course, it took me three trips up on the roof to get it right, but I wont make those same mistakes next year! 
Anyone volunteering to come to Kansas after Christmas to take them down? I'm not looking forward to that.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for trees and lights! It looks great, Amber!