He came into my bathroom with two small balls under his shirt and proudly said, "Look, I'm you!"
He was trying to put Nate's shoes on for him and kept telling himself, "I know I can do it!"
I requested spaghetti when he was cooking for me in his playhouse outside. He replied, "We only have bug mash."
Our 3 year old!
I forgot to blog that he weighed 30 pounds and was 37 inches tall at his check-up.
I forgot to blog that he weighed 30 pounds and was 37 inches tall at his check-up.
Brothers
Big boy Nate
Family!
The Easter out takes.
Last Wednesday we joined another family and dedicated Nathaniel at our church meeting. We know God will use our little Nate! We pray he comes to know the Lord and follows him with all his heart!
He is a bit old for a dedication so he was squirmy and wanting to walk around.
Prayer of blessing over him.
The other family are missionaries with World Impact and just recently adopted two little boys!
Big boy that still sucks his thumb. Isn't he so cute!?
A little dancing from Nate. He wasn't totally into it, but I know the grands like seeing him anyway. And, please notice that while filming the dance we were having to discipline Ben too. Ah, parenthood - never a dull moment.
I planned our church plants' Easter egg hunt and hot dog roast. It was so fun! Ben generally sticks really close to us in large crowds however he is coming out of that more and more every day it seems. He sat with all the other kids and ate his hot dog and some fruit (with the assistance of a missionary friend keeping an eye on him for us) and by the end was running in the big field playing ball with the other kids! It was so great to see him like that. He is growing up.
Yummy!
The life of a missionary kid - left alone while someone else takes your picture and then shares it with your mom.
As we were cleaning up, Maren took a few of the kids on a ride to get all the cones. Ben was in heaven!
From the ketchup and other nastiness on his clothes, this was his post Easter egg hunt attire.
Here is a video I put together of all our church plants' activities during Holy Week!
Is this his future?
I let them play outside for 20 minutes before dinner and this is what happened. They combined the rain water that pooled and added up a bunch and dirt and tada! Can you even see Nate's shoes? When Ryan came home from work Ben excitedly told him, "Look Daddy! I made a dirty hole!" Ah, the things they say!









No comments:
Post a Comment