Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love Pumpkin Carving

World Impact is having a Halloween party at the new ministry house. The purpose is to meet new families in the neighborhood. Before the party, all the staff is gathering this Thursday to carve pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins.

Sadly though, we have to travel to Dallas to attend a funeral of a friend and former co-worker. That means we will miss the carving party. So, we immediately went to buy pumpkins and had our own carving party - a tradition in our family.

Enjoy the pictures from our fun.

Ready, Set, GO



The World Series was on...we wouldn't dare miss it!


My Pumpkin


Ryan's Pumpkin


Ta-Da - I tried a more 'non-traditional' approach and Ryan made the Houston Astros Star!

4 comments:

Cara said...

My favorite part.... the cute belly on you!

Darby said...

Love you pumpkins!
Sorry to hear you have to travel for a funeral. I'm praying it'll be the best it can be!

Anonymous said...

i agree, you look so good pregnant! super creative pumpkins. i love the stros one!

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are awesome!

I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll pray for you and for the service.